Boy Scout Troop 120 -Building shelves and organizing our storage unit
"The gift of your time is the greatest gift of all."
We love our volunteers! Are you a parent looking to support your child's activities? A community member looking to learn about or return to your theatre roots? How about a theatre professional looking to "give back" to the arts you love? GO-FAME needs your help!
* Sewing costumes for shows-we are a really a fun group!
* Building and painting sets and props for our shows-no matter what your skill level. These sessions are instructional as well as a great time!
* Marketing for our shows and programs-marketing professionals and students looking to build their resumes. We have worked with CSULB students on class projects!
* Working backstage-a real learning experience or a flashback to your stage crew days!
* Concessions and ushering-adults and students over 14 eligible plus you get to see the show!
High school students can volunteer for service hours.
Seniors appreciated and encouraged to join us.
GO-FAME is a 501(c)(3) federal nonprofit and accepts donations and support!
Mark Your Calendars! Gala 2016 will be on Saturday, March 19!
Thank you to all who supported the Giddy Up Gala!
Donations of Goods
* Costumes, vintage clothing and props that can be used in our productions or sold at our annual Halloween costume sale.
* Unique gift items for our silent auction at our Gala or items to be in our raffle baskets at our shows.
* Working tools and building supplies. Our storage is limited but send us a note and if we can use it we would love to have it.
Donations of Cash
GO-FAME believes that every child deserves the chance to be involved in the arts. You can be a part of making it happen! Every contribution makes a difference.
Contributions of $1,000 or more qualify for our Patron's Circle and will be recognized in show programs for the season.
Make your tax deductible contribution today!